Sunday, December 27, 2009

Iguana Habitat Iguana Habitat - Open Air Or Enclosed?

Iguana Habitat - Open air or enclosed? - iguana habitat

I build my iguana a new campus and wondered what is best for him living in a cage in the open (in) or a locked cage? I have many different habitats personalized online and look forward to two and a half. Suggestions? When thinking a locked cage, the three pieces of wood and glass front, or maybe the wire in the foreground. Free air was thinking about on a wooden frame with wire around it. I would like to select one that more convenient for iguanas. Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

depends on the temperature if its my name with 3-sided wooden walls would be 1 page, and if the flow of air at the 3-wood sides and a screen on this page, but be sure to seal the wood. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment