Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Plantar Fasciitis More Condition_symptoms Plantar Fasciitis?

Plantar Fasciitis? - plantar fasciitis more condition_symptoms

Not sure if I have it. I only know that I feel pain in my left heel. Worse in the morning. I do not know how a knife is stuck feeling in my foot. Very good ... I mean aerobic then one or two hours later, my foot is tender. It is swollen a little, as my other foot (swelling, perhaps)?

Question ... Do you think I have plantar fasciitis?

If so, what do you recommend to treat them?

Do not make use, is not an option. I just changed my shoes, and more lifting and cardio (jumping, etc..) Any advice on this?

What if you continue to exercise as usual? I think the problem was my shoes and I've changed. I have heard that it should heal itself within a year. Am I exercising good to go, then? I can tolerate the discomfort later ... Since I am not permanent damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment