Friday, January 15, 2010

Carpet Cleaning Where Can I Find Pink Carpet Cleaning Solution?

Where can I find pink carpet cleaning solution? - carpet cleaning

My "style rug has come to clean my carpets before Christmas and all that you will pass with a cleaning solution using a spray bottle and a scrubbing brush. At one point, he even put my hands and knees and helped him so easily be yours. (and he did.) When I asked what in the bottle, he said it was a trade secret. Now I have to die knowing I have even used it about 4 children, so you can imagine where we are!

1 comment:

HEAR TO HELP said...

On the carpet cleaning rosa''''solución usus each company, but a friend of mine works for the boat and says Stanley peroxide, the balance in a spray bottle and scrub with a brush the same as your compensation carpet cleaners, but not the peroxide Use you will be surprised, just as clean! Good luck, I know how the law ...

Post a Comment