Monday, January 11, 2010

Dial Yogurt Soap Help With Sunburn From A Tanning Bed?

Help with sunburn from a tanning bed? - dial yogurt soap

I have tanning beds for about 3 weeks every other day. I have a huge dance next week and the week Thios I walk every day. Monday night I had 20 minutes without burning last night, he realized he had a fever for the calculation of the heat that would be good for me, I decided to move on 15 minutes to I wouldnt be uncomfortable. So I guess wold be 4 and a half songs on my iPod. 7 songs later, I was like, 'What's going on? " and left the bed and put the dial and it turns out that I was 33 minutes. I was really scared, and now I'm really burnt on my face.
Just My Luck last night, I have a deep cleansing facial, it would be so much better.

I have the yogurt it a couple of minutes, but he began recording again and tried Noxema i'ver vinegar works but no!
My best bet is to work the strawberry yogurt for 15 minutes has.

How long does it take to burn to it go away? Each rememdies soft?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear that.

Set in aloe, to cold showers and drink tons of water. Not much more you can do to your skin - just give him time to heal. In any case, do not tan again until next week! I am so far.

We hope your dancing is going well!

zeeksgir... said...

Masses of Aloe!

Post a Comment