Sunday, January 10, 2010

Young Entrepreneur Loans Buying A Bar In Pennsylvania. I Am 21 Years Old, And Need Advise Please.?

Buying a bar in Pennsylvania. I am 21 years old, and need advise please.? - young entrepreneur loans

A small bar (club) was closed in my town, there can not afford the current owners. Because people only a "club", some members are allowed to be. I'm young, but it will not stop. I want to buy the bar for the current owners and to take control. I feel I can do better. I'm new at this, I did not like the business school, everything I read books to a young entrepreneur. In trying to analyze everything, but still some time for me.

Next Wednesday I will attend a meeting on the closure of the bar and let them know that I am ready to take over / buy out .. everything we need.

If you have any advice .... please ... Let's hear me!

... In the event that you you wonder, where is the money that you are on a family member for most of her demand, and then tries to get a loan. Perhaps the family member became a partner. You do not know, quiet, but I'm determined!

Thank you for helping us advace

5 comments:

thecyber... said...

Council?
Not.
You're too young to have the responsibility to lead the implementation of a bar to take.
Alcohol brings a number of problems with it, and now have no idea how to treat this type of facility. My advice is to buy at a bar before the decision for a work.

Zacko said...

You should go to university to learn the small businesses manage and a job in a bar first. This is not something that can only make the leap into without some knowledge and experience.

harrowga... said...

Go for it. but maybe better if you have money saved to wait and then ask that you invest

billybet... said...

thecyberdiva has good advice. I recommend talking to a lawyer before being taken. You can alert to potential problems and to give and to help create a business plan. If you worked in a bar havn't, it will be difficult to get a loan because he has no real experience in the organization of a company. It is also necessary to analyze why it closes. If there is a shortage of companies trying to light it can be nearly impossible.

Left the building said...

I agree with cyber diva (1. answer)

If you are not involved in organized crime, or a special reason, a bar, own (as a place for a group organized) meet regularly, you may be a better way to earn a living. The bars are long, they may know very little power (not the organized crime exists) and are a nuisance for businesses to operate almost any other.

You (should) establish quickly that almost all government agencies with their hands, asking the taxpayers who travel never heard.

Good luck.

Post a Comment