Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hanna B Met Art What Should I Do With This Chick!? I Dont Want To B Mean? (girls Only)?

What should i do with this Chick!? I dont want to b mean? (girls only)? - hanna b met art

There's this girl named Keely and BFFL us when we in the 4th and 5 Years ruined my life 6th in the Round by all his friends and others said before me that I was a B **** and now I'm in the 7th and PE Durin who stalks me and my BFFL Hanna and Sheridan, and of course, stalking me and all my friends! What should I do? I do not mean to b?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that this is not a lesbian

Anonymous said...

Gee, you have to do in seventh grade. wait hunn its eighth year.

Anonymous said...

Gee, you have to do in seventh grade. wait hunn its eighth year.

Anonymous said...

Tell him you're a lesbian

Anonymous said...

Gee, you have to do in seventh grade. wait hunn its eighth year.

Anonymous said...

You do not have obviously the 7th Year? Hmm ... but just try to talk to

Post a Comment