Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sailing Dory Plans Any Wooden Boat People Out There? I Want To Modify My 6m (19ft) Open Rowing/sailing Dory...?

Any wooden boat people out there? I want to modify my 6m (19ft) open rowing/sailing dory...? - sailing dory plans

... on the keel and frustration, and install a bike are recumbit remove connected via a shaft to a propeller.

Council? What problems can you? Find This seems a good idea for me, but I'm worried because I have never seen done to somebody.

[PS - I love rowing, but I'm back and have me look over my shoulder when I am tired. I am also an avid cyclist, so I like the idea of debridement the wheel when I know where I'm on wheels, and I'm going. I give the platform for navigation and try to ride a bike with the power and / or rudder and / or rowing]

Thank you for your contribution in advance.

5 comments:

kavekars... said...

I tried the same thing in a kayak and not buy into its technology.
My objections are the most important mechanical failure
Potential and plant remains too often or sometimes more than plow. Suggest careful reader of algae.

irisheye... said...

I'm not a good idea, but like Dave M is a participant with answers to how? I think it is the quantity counts.

phil8656 said...

I have several boats, owned by large and small. I even lived in some. For the purposes of the experience I would advise a boat fiberglass light. They are easier to modify epoxy resins with the law. Or a small pontoon boat. The wood is very inhospitable. There is also a device you can buy the line that primarily allows statements. It is a kind of hinge that the material in the middle. You need to reduce the rudder and a half, but the installation is easy.

Dave M said...

Wow ... good luck with that!

trekkerg... said...

Sorry to help can

Post a Comment