Monday, January 25, 2010

I Have A Terrible Pain In My Lower Right Backside I Have A Terrible Pain In My Lower Right Abdominal Region?

I have a terrible pain in my lower right abdominal region? - i have a terrible pain in my lower right backside

I am 35 years old, and in the last 2 days I had this terrible pain in my whole way of my right hand ring. The pain starts at about the level of my right hip, and even on the first rib, and my stomach in my back. There is a feeling similar to a pulled muscle, I suppose, but it is too large for an area that was it. It began as a nuisance rather intense yesterday, it was almost full. So this morning in bed, had my stomach muscles FlexEX like an attempt to create a situp, and the pain immediately, but this time much shorter. The pain is very intense and breathing difficulties. I feel a little sick to your stomach. Any idea?

Thanx a lot

6 comments:

Vickie W said...

Kidney stones can damage the front of the back. It will give you a stomach pain, sometimes enough to "sick" when the pain is intense. I had three kidney stones, two of last summer after a hospital stay. And my (ex-) doctor told me I had the flu, even after I told him I felt like the kidney stone last time 10 years ago! I hope you find the answer quickly and feel better:)

caitiefa... said...

when I was 13 I became very sick, stomach pain to the point where I could not move my body, I pulled everything and had diarrhea.
I was in the bottom right corner of my abdomen and it hurts for 2 days until my parents me to the hospital and had my system (sorry, it is hot and heavy?) When the problem can be with you if you take too long waiting to see a doctor, and die Annex break in May and people. a physician.

DONT freak, only see better, or to call a doctor.

Charlie said...

Yes, this could be a stretch, but it could be anything, esp. when they are sick. Surely it would be best to consult your doctor or clinic without an appointment and checked.

Jagurati said...

In fact, it may be a stretch. My stomach is twisted can get through three different muscles, limited.

2Q&Learn said...

Appendicitis!

Going to the emergency room!
(Emergency hospital)

NOW!

What would you describe the symptoms of appendicitis?

Read later about the symptoms!

! No kidding!

GO!

A ruptured appendix can kill!

HE sent me to a cousin, the diagnosis of something else. His wife took over, had opened another doctor, because ... Then came a ton of anti-bacterial, and a long recovery period.
If not treated quickly, to kill a ruptured appendix.
Avoid the risk, if you can!

Was once broken, a person often feels better
actually no better means that the problem is gone feel it!

MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Appendicitis Symptoms http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/ ...

After visiting the emergency --
I suggest you get a copy of:

"Complete guide to symptoms, diseases and surgery"
H. Winter Griffith, MD

And you use it!

Raphael D said...

They suffer from muscle fatigue. Do you already have a sport, rotate or bend to fly? You can be sure that puleld do this work. To avoid this payment in the future. but also you can now do is to define and put some ice time as 10 minutes at each interval. EAS to get help and think of the pain. The cold divert their attention from pain. Cutting and bending a lot of torque. Also lifting heavy objects are stretched stomach to lift heavy objects.

take care

God Bless

Post a Comment